Thursday, February 19, 2015

Chaps


This is Chaps!  He loves Christmas and I do mean Looooooves Christmas!  He likes the company, the tree, the manger, and his visit from Santa that results in a new toy every year.......because he's been such a good boy, of course!

Chaps, I'm sure, makes many wishes during the holiday season.  I'm speculating treats and toys are his wished for items!  ; )

 I was inspired by the color dare over at Color My Heart as well as the sketch from Scrap Our Stash.  The colors are from the beautiful paper pack Heartstrings.  I didn't get that one, so I had to improvise and pull the closest papers I had to those colors.  I must admit, I'm out of Cranberry, also!  Geeminetly, I need to get to my CTMH daughter and get an order done!  hahaha

Anyway, I had to sub in Ruby.  I pulled paper from Chantilly, Seaside, and a scrap from last year's Christmas paper!  I embellished with some CTMH Ruby and white polka do ribbon, Chevron Washi Tape and a few stamps from A Happy Hello.  His name is stamped from the Curlicue Alphabet.

Cuts are from Winter Frolic, A Child's Year, and Photo Booth Props.

It's a short post.  I wanted to get this in under the wire at Color My Heart!

Thanks for stopping by to meet Chaps!



14 comments:

  1. So cute, Katrina! I really like how you used the stamp of the month. Thanks for taking the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I love how you used the February Stamp of the Month stamps within the layout. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout and creative use of our colors this week! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with the color palette and sketch challenge. Thanks for linking up at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable page! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun layout! I love your subject!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome layout! thanks for playing with Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable photo! Great take on the sketch and I love the Santa hat resting on the photo's edge. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure he does love Christmas-he smells all the good food too! Cute layout; love those dog bones! Thanks for always coming back & playing with us at SOS! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute and great job with the sketch and color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute pup and great LO!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute layout. Love the bones. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete