Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hey there, Cupcake!


Think Pink is one of the challenges over at Heart 2 Heart this month!  What's better than a festive pink cupcake?  Yum!  I missed the deadline to post it there, but I'll share here anyway!

I made this card as a birthday card, but I suppose it could go for many different occasions.  I used the December SOTM and stamped the cupcakes in Crystal Blue, Honey, and Cotton Candy.  I backed it with Crystal Blue CS.  The pink patterned paper is from Brushed.  The cupcake cut is from Art Philosophy.  I stamped the frosting with the I'ts a Party set that comes with the AP Bundle.  I stamped it and glittered it!  Hey, what's a birthday without glitter and sparkle?

The cupcake wrapper is adhered with some 3-D tape.  

I finished it out with some Sparkle Flourishes, Shimmer Trim and Flamingo Dots.   

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope it's a great day for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment