Sunday, March 8, 2015

Rings


This layout is a little out of the ordinary for me, but I was in the mood to do something different.  I have to admit, I made this for the challenge a couple of weeks ago and then realized I couldn't use black, so here it is for this week's challenge at Color My Heart!

I don't have Whisper ink, so I had to sub in Slate.  I did use Whisper Cardstock along with Black and Daisy White.

My stamp sets include:  Love Life, Love, Amour, and Big Hug.  Embellishments include Silver Shimmer Trim, Sparkles Flourishes (I cut it apart to make the design) and Gems.  I also used the Quatrefoil Embossing folder on my background piece of Whisper CS.

Thanks for coming by today!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. The colors really make your photo stand out. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and elegant layout! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Katrina! I love your fun stamped background. Thanks for joining the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty layout for a pretty picture! Thanks for joining us this week at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scrapbook layout, Katrina! I love those old stamps. Thanks for taking the Color Dare again with us!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete