Monday, December 7, 2015

Peace



I love this little dove.  This is a stamp set I've had for a while and I never seem to get tired of using it.  I love the Peace font (the largest one on this card) included with the dove.

I started by finding all the "peace" stamps in my collection.  Here's where I found them:

CTMH Blessings of Peace
CTMH Yuletide Carol Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking
CTMH Scandinavian Wishes
CTMH Everlasting Life

I'm sorry to report these are all retired stamp sets, but you might have some sets with a word you might want to use.

I stamped somewhat randomly with different shades of blue:  Sky, Twilight, Crystal Blue, Dutch Blue, etc.  Then using Versa Mark and Ranger Gold Powder, I heat embossed the Dove.  Then I sponged Sky ink around her.  She is backed with Daisy White and Peacock.

Here are some other links to this pretty dove:  Watercolor Dove, Nothing More Peaceful...,  Grandma's Dove.

Just a reminder, if you have some last minute holiday shopping, CTMH has lots of fun gifts.  My favorite this year has to be the new Planner Bundle with picture/scrapping options!  The bundle is specially priced this month.  Check it out HERE or see the video about it HERE.  I can't wait to get mine....it's ordered!  I just have to wait a few more days!!

Peace to all of you during this Advent Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment