Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sympathy for a Pet



It seems many of my friends have older pets at this stage of their lives.  Kids are leaving home and acquiring their own pets and we are losing ours.  It's such a sad time.  I made this card so I would have one the next time a friend loses her dog.  

This sweet image and patterned papers are from Scribble Doodle Designs.



When I saw the empty doghouse, I knew exactly where I wanted to go with this one.  The rest of the material list will be published in the TTCRD Magazine coming out in July!  If you aren't subscribed to that, you might want to visit Here to find out more about that!  

My empty doghouse is off to the following challenges:

613 Avenue Challenge:  AG
Crafting with Dragonflies:  Animals
Chocolate, Cards, and Coffee Challenges:  BINGO (Diagonal:  Distress, Pattern Paper, Ribbon)

Be sure to share with us over at TTCRD challenges to see what prizes Scribble Doodle Designs is offering and show us what you are currently doing!  We can't wait to check that out!


Thanks for visiting!




4 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card...perfect for the pet owner!! Thank you for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards for our Bingo challenge!
    Diane CC&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and sweet! Heartwarming!
    xx Olga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apologies for not getting here sooner Katrina! You were correct--I am blown away with the quality of projects from the team.

    I just love what you've done with the items from this set. What a fabulous idea making it into a pet sympathy card. I never would have thought of that but it makes perfect sense! Awesome work.

    It was an honour to be able to sponsor TTCRD during this challenge!

    ♥Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete