Friday, October 14, 2016

Pumpkins


It's that time of year for us over at PATCH by Design!  We had our Pumpkin PATCH Fall Classic.  It was great!  The kids, parents and team all had a super time with the horses.  I'm so lucky because this event gives me the chance to show off what the kids have learned, spend time with horses, AND CRAFT!  If you would like to learn more about PATCH by Design and see some pics from our show, click HERE.

I make many of the gifts, decorations and the programs!  Since the theme of my show is Pumpkin PATCH, I get to use my program in the Cut It Up Challenge.  Pumpkins are the theme this time!

I created this by welding, slicing, dicing, julienning......... ok, not really julienning!  I combined the Grass Border from CTMH Artbooking, Jack O'Lantern Cutouts from CTMH Artiste, the Pumpkin from CTMH Artistry, and some basic shapes in Design Space.  The horse image is from Old West.  

I'm sure you've got some great dies to go along with your pumpkin stamps or you have tons of great pumpkin dies to choose.  However you decide, as long as your project includes a pumpkin and a die cut!  No need to hang out waiting for the Great Pumpkin when you can create one yourself!

My program is off to:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge:  Pumpkins


The Craftin Desert Divas are sponsoring this challenge!   We can't wait to see your pumpkin creations.

Thanks for dropping by today!  Feel free to hang out and peruse other pages/posts or pop over to my YouTube Channel.  

3 comments:

  1. What a unique program to receive! It would seem so personalized to get a program that was designed as you have. Thanks for sharing your great talent at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative way to use your Cricut!! Love all the cuts and how you designed this program. Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete