Friday, January 13, 2017

It's Snow Fun at Cut It Up


It's Snow Fun is the challenge over at Cut It Up and the challenge is to use a snowflake on your project!  I decided to use a few behind this cute little Anna digi from Stamp Anniething.  

My cuts were all done in Design Space and the cartridges are listed below.  I used regular cardstock, cut the snowflakes and then sprayed with glue and applied fine glitter.  

Material List:

CTMH Cardstock:  Daisy White, Crystal Blue
Digi from Stamp Anniething
Copics
Fine Glitter and Spray Adhesive
CTMH Cartridges:  Artbooking, Art Philosophy
Font is a computer font~ Apple Chancery

My little girl is off to Bitten by the Bug 2 for the Elvis' Birthday Challenge:  Blue Christmas.

Thanks for coming by today!  Be sure to check out the fun cuts the DT found/designed for this challenge over at Cut It Up.   Feel free to check out other pages/posts, leave me comments or questions, or check out my YouTube Videos!

9 comments:

  1. Darling card, my granddaughter would love it!
    Fabulous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Beautifully colored. Love that snowflake background. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is sooo PRETTY Katrina! Love the frozen movie.... :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Katrina!! I love the fabulous background!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your "Blue Christmas" theme and that cute little Anna image. Your snowflakes are so pretty, but honestly I hope the cold, snowy weather will be done soon. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outstanding job on your Blue Christmas card! I love the Anna image and the snowflakes look amazing. All around this is an amazing card
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous coloring! very beautiful card!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card sure fits the song Blue Christmas!! Adorable - You always come up with fun cards and great techniques. thanks for joining in our Elvis birthday celebration at Bitten By the Bug2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Blue Christmas card is beautiful and the coloring on your Anna image is exceptional. I always enjoy the artwork you share! Thanks for joining our Elvis challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete