Friday, April 21, 2017

Take Note!


Well, you might say this challenge would be my forte since my real job for many years was/is music.  Yes, in my real life I was an oboist playing mostly chamber music in a quintet.  I also did some recording work as well as orchestral, liturgical, and other chamber playing.  In my current life, I still teach oboe to some wonderful students.

When I saw the theme for Cut It Up this time, I was excited and chose to make a notebook.  CAS-ual Friday Stamps sent us dies to use and I was lucky to receive the eighth note die.  These are lovely dies and cut beautifully!  I cut two of these and adhered some twine between them to create a bookmark for my notebook.


Material List
Note Die from  CAS-ual Friday Stamps
Paper:  Polkadoodles
Flowers:  Prima
Treble Clef clip:  Spare Parts
Black CS and Twine:  CTMH

You will want to hop on over to Cut It Up to check out the details on the prize and requirements!

Thanks for dropping by; it's always fun to have company!  Feel free to peruse other pages/posts, leave me a question/comment, visit my Pinterest Page, or view some YouTube Videos at my Channel.  

3 comments:

  1. So cool, Katrina! I thought it was a card when I first saw it, but I love it even more that it's a book with a bookmark! AND that you knew what kind of note it is. I always had a lot of awe and respect for musical people (and a little jealousy!)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is GORGEOUS Katrina! LOVE the entire design of it! Beautiful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete