Friday, June 9, 2017

Baby needs new shoes!





So, what else can you do with the adorable Pre-colored Pocket Letter Cards from Lil Miss Sugarpops?  How about teaming them up with one of the envelopes in the kit and making a cute little gift card holder!  I think this would be perfect for a Baby Shower.

The envelope has sides, but I chose to cut those off to make it open all the way out to reveal the card.  Both of the cards and the envelope are available in Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1.  

The base paper is from Winnie Special Moments.  You can find that collection HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by!  It's great to have visitors here on the blog.  Feel free to leave me a comment/question, peruse other pages/posts, or check out my YouTube Channel.  

My Gift Card holder is off to the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends:  AG
Simply Papercraft:  AG
A Bit More Time to Craft:  AG

No comments:

Post a Comment